Tuesday, October 9, 2012

27122007


Dear Diary,
it snowed the whole day today and the mall was not that busy. I was all alone manning the counter. Almost the whole afternoon tuh. I was standing at the corner of the restaurant when I saw this girl walking towards the counter. Asian-looking, sure Pinoy atau Cambodian nih, kata aku dalam hati. 

"Yes, we do have shrimp teriyaki", aku jawab gitu bila dia tanya kalau ada seafood yang dijual di restoran tuh. 

"We have beef sukiyaki and chicken teriyaki too", aku kata gitu without looking at her. 

"I can't eat meat", she answered. 

"You are not vegetarian are you?", I glanced at her. She just smiled. 

"Dang, why is she keeps looking at me cooking?", kata aku dalam hati. 

"You Joe kan? You yang tulis blog Dendam Perantau tu kan?", suddenly that very sentences datang from her mouth. 

Dear Diary, 
hampir terpancut kencing aku tadih, kau tau tak?